Exceptional Customer Service in Oklahoma City
Maintenance is the only way to prevent roof repairs, and it offers the opportunity to address minor issues like missing shingles or outdated caulk. Our professional roof repairs in Moore help increase the strength of your roof to extend its lifespan. No matter what your roof needs. We always do work that’s a step above the others. A Step Above Roofing is a family-owned and operated business focusing on exceptional customer service.
Don’t hesitate to call our experienced team! You can reach us at (405) 251-7295 to schedule your free estimate.
How Do I Know My Roof Is Leaking?
A roof leak is often noticed long past the time for repair when water spots and peeling paint appear.
Here are a few signs of a roof leak, so you can catch water damage before it’s gone too far:
- Missing or curling shingles: Cracked, damaged, or missing shingles make your roof vulnerable to water, and if this problem isn’t solved with maintenance, you’re at a higher risk for water intrusion.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing underneath your shingles or other roofing material creates a second watertight barrier. If it becomes damaged, water will likely enter your home or business and continue causing damage.
- Water spots in the attic: Before water damage appears in the walls or ceiling of your home, it’ll show signs in your attic. This may be dripping from a shiner or more severe damage. It can be challenging to determine the origin of the water as it travels along the rafters.
- Ice dams: If there’s a tree limb or other blockage on your roof, water can build up behind these materials and refreeze multiple times throughout the winter, letting water back up under the shingles.
Our trustworthy roof repair in Moore is here to help you notice and prevent leaks so your roof stays strong. We get the job done right every time because we’re a step above.
Your roof is vulnerable to more issues than a leak, and though these problems can be minor, they will grow over time if you don’t take care of them immediately. Ignoring clear signs of a breakdown can decrease the lifespan of your roof and cause water damage.
Here are some common roofing problems:
- Roof discoloration: When shingles get damp and don’t dry properly because of lichen or other blockages, it can cause discoloration and faster deterioration of roofing materials.
- Sagging roofline: A lapsing roofline indicates that the supports have been damaged and your roof is at risk for a cave-in. Don’t wait for this severe damage to wreck your home when you need a replacement for long-term relief.
- High utility costs: If there’s no other reason for high HVAC costs, it may be caused by a leak or other gap in your roof. You can lose a lot of tempered air through your roof without the proper insulation.
- Pests: Animal intrusion, especially when they have nested in your attic, is a sign of a hole or other issue in your roof letting these pests in. Though we don’t remove pests, we can help prevent them from entering your home with roof repairs.
Do you need reliable Moore roofing repair? Call us at (405) 251-7295 or fill out our online contact form today to schedule your free estimate and learn more about how we can keep your roof at 100%.
20+ Years of Experience
Start to Finish Solutions for All Projects
Eagle-View Drone Assisted Inspections
Skilled in Storm Restoration
Family Owned & Operated
I would recommend this company to everyone I know.
"They worked hard to make sure there were no nails or trash left in my yard. I love how the roof makes my house looks."- Michellea G.
BEAUTIFUL work, HIGHLY recommend!!
"Our contractor Jesse Bacon made sure all damages from the hail storm was covered by the insurance company."- Gary R.
They completed it in one day.
"Jesse Bacon went above and beyond assisting with getting my roof replaced."- Jaime E.
They truly are a "Step Above" everyone else.
"After contacting over 10 roofing companies I was discouraged."- Nathan G.
CONTACT US USING THE FORM BELOW OR GIVE US A CALL AT (405) 251-7295.