Moore Roof Installation & Replacement
Investing in Quality in Oklahoma City
Your roof is the first defense against wind, rain, and snow. If you’ve continued to repair an aging roof to no avail, consider our professional roof installation and replacement services in Moore for a viable solution. A new roof has a lifespan of 20 years or more, so you can stop worrying about repairs and insurance claims. A Step Above Roofing is a family-owned and operated business with decades of experience helping our community have roofs they can trust.
Don’t resign yourself to a worn-out roof when our services are always a step above! Call (405) 251-7295 when you are ready to schedule your free estimate.
Pros & Cons of Shingle Roofs
Depending on your budget and aesthetic, you can choose shingles, metal, clay, or tile roofing.
However, shingles are the traditional choice for residential roofs because of these benefits:
- Cost-effective: Shingles are simple to install and made of recycled asphalt for a low overall cost. This makes shingles the choice of many homeowners needing a budget-friendly material that lasts decades.
- Low maintenance: Shingles don’t have significant maintenance or repair costs over time. They’re easy for professionals to walk on, unlike tiles that can break underfoot. They’re also easy to replace if they’re damaged from a storm.
- Lightweight: Shingles aren’t heavy, so you don’t have to worry about if your roof needs reinforcement. Some metals, tile, and clay roofing materials are heavy and require significantly more support for proper installation.
Overall, shingles are an environmentally friendly material with a lifespan of about 20 years. The cons of shingled roofs include:
- Shorter lifespan: Depending on the shingle thickness and how frequently you maintain your roof, shingles may last 20 years or more. However, other roofing materials like metal can last two to three times as long with a more significant investment.
- Lower versatility: Shingles come in various shades of black or grey, unlike tile or metal, which has multiple color and pattern options. However, this traditional style is not old-fashioned, as it’s still a common choice for homes.
Consider the benefits and disadvantages of shingle roofs and other roofing options, so you can make an educated decision when you need our professional roof installation in Moore. Our team members are here to help you choose the best choice for you.
Is It Time for a Roof Replacement?
Minor repairs like damaged shingles or small leaks are often easily repaired, but continuing to repair an aging roof will only cost you more in the long run. If you notice water damage or multiple leaks, there may be vulnerable flashing or other areas where water or pests can enter your home. Consider a replacement instead of a repair if this is a consistent issue.
Curled, cracked, or discolored shingles not caused by a recent storm indicate a more significant issue. This may be caused by poor ventilation and overheating. Similarly, damaged flashing creates vulnerable areas where water and pests can eat through your roof, leaving lasting damage. Lichen or mold lowers the lifespan of your materials, another persistent issue that can be addressed by our reliable Moore roof replacement services.
Call a member of our team today at (405) 251-7295 or fill out our online contact form to learn more about our high-quality roofs.
Free Inspections for RealtorsCannot combine with other offers. Some exclusions may apply.Valid from Jan 1, 2023 - Jan 1, 2027Print Coupon
What Makes Us Different?
20+ Years of Experience
Start to Finish Solutions for All Projects
Eagle-View Drone Assisted Inspections
Skilled in Storm Restoration
Family Owned & Operated
I would recommend this company to everyone I know.
"They worked hard to make sure there were no nails or trash left in my yard. I love how the roof makes my house looks."- Michellea G.
BEAUTIFUL work, HIGHLY recommend!!
"Our contractor Jesse Bacon made sure all damages from the hail storm was covered by the insurance company."- Gary R.
They completed it in one day.
"Jesse Bacon went above and beyond assisting with getting my roof replaced."- Jaime E.
They truly are a "Step Above" everyone else.
"After contacting over 10 roofing companies I was discouraged."- Nathan G.
Ready to Get Started?
CONTACT US USING THE FORM BELOW OR GIVE US A CALL AT (405) 251-7295.