Helping Oklahoma City Customers Get Ahead of Roof Problems
We have over 20 years of experience as a family-owned and operated business that cares about our community. We do whatever it takes to go a step above the rest when you need professional Moore roof inspections. A maintenance inspection is critical before selling and after severe weather to ensure your roof is still strong against the elements. If you’re considering buying a home, we provide free inspections for realtors so that you can prepare for any necessary services before settling on a property.
Prevent costly repairs with preventative roof inspections for your home. Call us today at (405) 251-7295 to schedule a free estimate!
What’s Included in a Roof Inspection?
During a roof inspection, we look for leaks, wear and tear, and clear signs of damage that you may not be able to see from the ground.
For very steep roofs, homes more than two stories, or severely damaged roofs, we utilize drones to assist us in our thorough inspection process.
Our professionals will take a deeper look at any issues found in these inspection categories:
- Structural strength: The drone can help us notice uneven roof planes, a sagging roofline, or a damaged chimney. Discoloration around vents or missing grout indicates a more severe issue for your roof.
- Material lifespan: Missing shingles and damaged flashing needs to be replaced immediately to repair the watertight seal your roof needs to maintain adequate protection. Leaks or other water issues may present as rusty vents and stained shingles.
- Interior well-being: Your attic, interior walls, and ceiling will show the first signs of leaks, including water stains, mold, or rot. If we find pests in your attic, this may indicate a vulnerable area of your roof that needs to be repaired.
- Workmanship: Poor workmanship will increase your chances of leaks or problems. Incorrect installation of flashing around vents or dormers, shiners in the attic, or missing grout sets your roof up for failure. This puts your home at a disadvantage from the start, but A Step Above Roofing is here to help with our reliable roof inspections in Moore.
We recommend an annual roof inspection even if you’ve had no recent issues with your materials.
Here are a few other variables to consider when scheduling a roof inspection:
- Severe weather: Hail, wind, and rain can damage your roof in minor ways that can be hard to see from the ground. After a terrible storm, or if you notice any missing shingles or flashing, schedule a roof inspection.
- Roof lifespan: The older your roof is, the more vulnerable it is to damage. Consider a seasonal or biannual inspection to extend the lifespan of your roof if it’s ten years old or more.
- Tree coverage: Trees are a great addition to your landscape, but if they’re taller than your roof, they can damage your roof during a storm. Regular roof inspections and tree maintenance are critical to prevent branches from falling on your roof and creating holes or an ice dam that leads to water damage.
Count on A Step Above Roofing when you need comprehensive roof inspections in Moore to ensure your home’s safety. We’re here with start to finish solutions and bilingual professionals to help as many people in our community as possible.
Don’t wait for a severe storm to get your roof inspected! Call (405) 251-7295 or fill out our online contact form when you are ready to schedule a free estimate.
20+ Years of Experience
Start to Finish Solutions for All Projects
Eagle-View Drone Assisted Inspections
Skilled in Storm Restoration
Family Owned & Operated
I would recommend this company to everyone I know.
"They worked hard to make sure there were no nails or trash left in my yard. I love how the roof makes my house looks."- Michellea G.
BEAUTIFUL work, HIGHLY recommend!!
"Our contractor Jesse Bacon made sure all damages from the hail storm was covered by the insurance company."- Gary R.
They completed it in one day.
"Jesse Bacon went above and beyond assisting with getting my roof replaced."- Jaime E.
They truly are a "Step Above" everyone else.
"After contacting over 10 roofing companies I was discouraged."- Nathan G.
CONTACT US USING THE FORM BELOW OR GIVE US A CALL AT (405) 251-7295.